Friday, January 21, 2011

Winter Puzzles!

We are getting so much snow dumped on us here in NH this week and temps may get as low as
-10 this weekend,  so I thought I'd post these winter kiddos!  I made these a few days ago and finally got them secured and uploaded..

There is one set for upper/lower letter matching and one for number words.  Click HERE to download.



Dana Baker said...

These are so cute! Thank you for sharing!


Sarah Stoll said...

Everytime I try to download, a Play Sushi ad pops up :( Can you help?

I'm Nicole, said...

I have no idea why that's happening. I double checked the link and it's been downloaded several times. Try copy and pasting this into your browser maybe?
And make sure you go all the way to the right and click on the green arrow to download. Let me know how it goes.


Sarah Stoll said...

Thanks, it worked. I downloaded it. It will make a great letter/work work station for my kiddos who still need to work on letters

smorss99 said...

These puzzles are adorable! I downloaded them tonight, for next year. I am boycotting all snow for the remainder of winter :)

Thanks so much for sharing!!!

Post a Comment